Business opportunities in Iran
Dearin & Associates’ introductory webinar, Spotlight on Iran: Highlighting Emerging Business Opportunities in Iran, is your first step to engaging the huge potential of Iran’s opening market.
Iran is pursuing new business partnerships and investment across all sectors of its economy from around the world – and Australian business is perfectly placed to engage Iran. But this young, dynamic country of nearly 80 million people is also a complex society and market to navigate, and requires insightful and accurate commercial intelligence.
Equipped with the right knowledge, your business can benefit from the unequalled opportunity in the opening of Iran. Drawing on rich experience and a diverse network across the Iranian economy and society, Dearin & Associates’ Iran expert, William Jenkins will guide you through the opportunities and challenges of Iran’s market and strategies for expanding your business there.
Webinar topics include:
- Overview of the Iranian economy
- Opportunities and demands in the agricultural, retail, ICT, health, infrastructure and education sectors
- How does your business align with the immense opportunities in Iran’s opening economy?
- What do Iranian business partners expect from foreign business and what is the government’s role?
- Strategies for entering the Iranian market in your sector
- Cross-cultural tips for interacting with Iranian stakeholders
To find out more about Iran’s agribusiness sector, join our webinar, Spotlight on Iran: Highlighting emerging business opportunities on Tuesday 19 April, 2016 at 5.00pm AEST. Click here to register.