In today’s highly globalised world, businesses are increasingly exposed to working with people from different cultures, whether they be colleagues, customers, clients or suppliers.
Understanding cultural differences and being able to communicate effectively across borders has a significant impact on your company’s prospects for international success.
Dearin & Associates hosted a breakfast panel in partnership with Ashurst
, featuring our team of cross-cultural experts who shared their experiences working with cross-border teams in emerging markets, including:
- Cynthia Dearin, Moderator and Middle East and North Africa Expert
- David Collins, China Consultant
- Barnaby Caddy, Indonesia Consultant
- Pouyan Afshar, Iran Consultant
- Michael Lee, South East Asia Consultant
Click here to read about Cynthia and here to read more about our other consultants.