In this episode of the Business Beyond Borders podcast, I caught up with Vanessa Garrard who has been ranked in Australia’s Top 30 Female Entrepreneur list every year since 2010.
Vanessa Garrard’s entrepreneurial journey started by selling lollies and sweets at the ripe old age of 12 to now establishing Adventure Operations, a group consisting of 17 companies providing consumer products to retailers all over the globe.
Currently, 1 out of 2 Australians own a product that Vanessa Garrard’s company has produced and her group continues to expand its global footprint with offices in Australia, China and the United States.
Her experience has led her to share her journey to inspire other women in business to scale up, build confidence and think bigger.
As a result of her passion for business, she has also received countless awards and is internationally recognised for her entrepreneurial achievements.
Tune in to my interview with Vanessa Garrard’s to hear her share:
- Her experience as a woman in business
- The things to look out for when ‘going global’
- The importance of having a solid network to bounce ideas off
- Why you should consider international expansion
- Vanessa also speaks about the importance of understanding the market you are entering, the need for innovation and what it takes to succeed when ‘going global’.
A truly inspiring story and an episode I would highly recommend you take the time to tune in to!
Expand Your Vision on May 23, 2019 Registration Page –https://www.internationalbusinessaccelerator.com/may-2019-eyv-ofx-direct-invites/