CS&B Melbourne Launch
We would like to thank all the guests who attended the Camels, Sheikhs and Billionaires launch at La Trobe City Campus in Melbourne, April 30 2015.
The main presenters, in order of appearance were:
- Patrick Keyzer – Head of School of Law, La Trobe Unviersity;
- John Butler – Victorian Commissioner to the Middle East, Africa and Turkey;
- Cynthia Dearin – Managing Director, Dearin & Associates.
Special thanks goes out to Kon Iatrou, founder of Ikon Images for covering the photography of the event.
You can buy a copy of Camels, Sheikhs and Billionaires: Your Guide to Business Culture in the Middle East and North Africa, or to read a full chapter of the book for free here.
- Provides a compelling rationale for why companies should consider the MENA as a potential market
- Demystifies the cultures of the Middle East & North Africa
- Highlights essential information about the commercial environments of the MENA countries
- Takes you through the process of how to do business there, step-by-step
- Sets out strategies for dealing with social and professional situations