Friday 10 March 2023
9.00am – 5:00pm AEDT
The Market Entry Gameplan
Level 17 383 Kent Street, Sydney
The International Capital Advantage
Gordon Irons / Enretech
Georgie Yates / Aje
Peter Strohkorb / Peter Strohkorb Sales Advisory
Suzanne Haddon / Rooland
Thursday 14 July 2022
9.00am – 5:00pm AEDT
Sydney StartUp Hub, 11 York St, Sydney
Million Dollar Marketing
How to create international marketing that works
Ali Linz / Group Together
Fiona Church / Trendspek
Beata Andzejevska / Heads Over Heels
Business Beyond Borders: Take Your Company Global Launch | SYDNEY
Choose the Right International Market
Vision 2022 is a global growth intensive for clients and invited guests. If you’re a business owner turning over $1m and looking to expand internationally, get in touch with Maher Hejleh at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
Choosing the Right Market in 2021:
Where to next?
Once upon a time, China was the holy grail for any company looking to ‘go global’, but 2020 changed all that.
Business Beyond Borders: Take Your Company Global Book Launch
SYDNEY AND MELBOURNEJoin us when we launch Business Beyond Borders: Take Your Company Global in Sydney on 12 August, or Melbourne on 26 August, 2021.
Export Market Development Grant – a new reform model for a new financial year
EXIM’s Program on China and Transformational Exports
Sanctions Developments in the Biden Administration: 100 Days & Counting
Choosing the Right Market (Virtual)
– Where to after China?Once upon a time, China was the holy grail for any company looking to ‘go global’, but 2020 changed all that.
READY TO GO GLOBAL?
Take the Go Global Scorecard
Designed by a team of international growth specialists, the Go Global Scorecard highlights:
- How ready you are to take your company global
- How your international strategy stacks up
- How much momentum your international business has and how to boost it
- Whether you have the right tools to make and manage money overseas
- Gaps and areas for improvement in your plan for international growth.