Launching Your Global Business Online
with Wayne Richard, Director of Global Operations at Bean Ninjas
How would it be if you could jump online, find a business partner and launch a global business – just like that! …..
Well, that’s what my guest today did. Wayne Richard is the Director of Global Operations at Bean Ninjas, a company that provides Xero bookkeeping, financial reporting, and training for digital entrepreneurs and online businesses.
He spent most of his career as a corporate accountant and worked at Hewlett Packard. But when he found out that he and his wife were expecting triplets, Wayne quit the corporate world and became a freelance accountant… and then something little wild happened. We’ll talk about that today.
Today, Wayne is on a mission to lead his distributed team to create time, location & financial freedom for coaches, consultants, and owners of e-commerce businesses.
Tune it to find out:
- How Wayne struck an international partnership without meeting his business partner in person.
- How bean ninjas grew from two solopreneurs working in different countries to a global firm.
- How Bean Ninjas acquired its global clients.
- The key levers that companies need to pull to grow globally.
- How Bean Ninjas has built and empowered its global team.
Kick-start your international expansion today
Looking for market entry advice?
We’d love to hear from you! Get in touch to book an introductory call to find out how we can help.
Business Beyond Borders: Take Your Company Global is the latest book from international business strategist, Cynthia Dearin. Get your copy today!